We greatly appreciate it when our customers feel confident enough in County to refer our services to their family, friends and neighbors. We like to show our appreciation to our valued customers who refer our services to others.
Refer one (1) qualified customer and receive a $250 Gift Card to any one of our reward partners.
Refer two more qualified customers for a total of three (3) and receive a
$1,500 Gift Card to any one of our reward partners.
Refer two more qualified customers for a total of five (5) and receive a $2,500 Gift Card to any one of our reward partners.
Refer five more qualified customers for a total of ten (10) and receive a Trip for Two to Hawaii including roundtrip airfare and hotel.
How It Works
1. SUBMIT YOUR REFERRAL ONLINE
Go to submit referral form prior to your referral having any contact with County Roofing Systems.
2. WE’LL REACH OUT TO THEM
A County representative will contact your referral and make arrangements to inspect their roof. They are under no obligation and there is no charge for the inspection.
3. RECEIVE YOUR REWARD
Once their roof is built by County Roofing Systems and they have signed their Certificate of Completion then you will receive the reward for the level you have achieved.
- A referral is a homeowner who contracts with County Roofing Systems for a new or replacement roof of at least 1,500 square feet. Insurance claims are welcome.
- A referral becomes a qualified customer once their roof is built and they have signed their Certificate of Completion.
- You may not refer your own primary residence into the program. If we have replaced your primary residence roof, you may refer a second home, rental property, etc.
- Referrals who become qualified customers within 1 year (365 days) of your first referral submission count toward your reward level achievement. One year after your first referral submission your reward level restarts.
- Referrals must be made through the Submit Referral Form prior to the referred homeowner having had any initial contact with County Roofing Systems.
- The Trip to Hawaii is a 5 day/4 night trip including round trip coach airfare for two and double occupancy hotel accommodations in a hotel of County’s choice. No substitutions or modifications.