Certainteed Flintlastic Modified Bitumen
Certainteed products for low-slope roofing are second to none. Call us to learn more.
CertainTeed Flintlastic GTA is designed for use as a roofing membrane over various types of substrates for both new construction and reroofing installations. It is suitable for most low sloped roof decks and may be used for roof system flashings including wall treatments, base flashings and field flashings. Flintlastic GTA is available in 6 colors plus white to complement the most popular CertainTeed shingles. Flintlastic GTA White is an approved ENERGY STAR® product for slopes greater than 2″/12″. CertainTeed Flintlastic GTA is produced with a high performance, non-woven polyester mat which is impregnated and coated with a superior grade, modified bitumen compound.
- Support Mat: High performance, puncture and tear resistant, non-woven polyester mat
- Top Surface: Mineral granule
- Back Surface: Torchable Polyethylene Film
- Weight: 105 lbs. per roll
- Dimensions: 39-3/8″ x 32′ 10″
- Coverage: One Square
- Thickness: 4.2mm (168)
- ENERGY STAR® approved product for slopes greater than 2″/12″
- Initial solar reflectance: 0.27
- Aged solar reflectance: 0.27
- Thermal emittance: 0.87