24/7 Emergency Commercial Roof Leak Repair with County Roofing
Our team stands ready 24/7 to dispatch our certified leak response team within hours for any emergency roof leak event on any commercial, multi-family or industrial property under your care. Our highly trained technicians utilize state of the art technologies to efficiently identify sources of infiltration and communicate with decision makers in real-time.
New York City and Long Island’s trusted emergency response roof repair team.
County Roofing has been servicing commercial roof systems in New York City and Long Island for over 35 years, and is a partner you can trust to quickly get a leaking roof system in your care under control quickly. County Roofing makes sure the job is done right in order to protect your property, customers, employees and products.
Leaks and other infiltration can cause havoc for a business concern.
Over many years and thousands of calls we have come to fully understand how important it is to deal with infiltration to protect, safeguard and manage roof assets in our clients’ care. This is why we take great care to use all of our skill and effort to resolve your problem timely, efficiently and correctly. We also know how important it is to resolve the leak or damaged roof system with minimal disruption to business operations, with a focus on the safety of those in and around your structure. We use all of our training, skill and experience to make sure the quality of our work is the best it can be and that your repairs are done right the first time.
Causes leading to the need for emergency leak repairs:
Whether your roof system is experiencing damages due to high winds, heavy rain, snowfall or other extreme weather event, County Roofing will be there to help identify and fix the damage. Many issues can cause unexpected and costly infiltration to a business structure:
- Puddle Saturation
- Damaged Membrane
- Clogged drainage systems
- Pooling water
- Damaged Flashing
- Poorly Sealed Pipes and Openings at pipes, drains, HVAC units and other building equipment extend through the roof’s surface.
- Missing Shingles
- Signs of Age or Weathering
- Mold or Mildew
- Extreme weather events
- Debris left on roof
- Damage created by other trades
- New Installations on roof
- Fallen tree limbs
- Building structure and roof movement
- Ice and snow accumulation
- Foot traffic
- Design, material and installation defects
Trust your repair to highly trained and certified roofing professionals
County Roofing is certified with the major manufacturers allowing us to make emergency repairs to your roof system without voiding your existing warranty. All of our roofing technicians are provided with extensive and updated training with all major systems applications and OSHA roof protocol and safety guidelines. When an emergency roofing infiltration problem occurs, it is important to approach the emergency with care and efficiency in order to prevent and limit further damage to the structure and property. Sometimes a poorly fashioned response to an infiltration can end up becoming more costly than necessary by exacerbating or causing even more damage than that requiring the initial repairs.
Become a County Roofing Priority Service Member
For companies wanting to adopt our more proactive approach to leak response for maximum protection of their roof assets, County Roofing offers its special program for enrollees who will be given priority for any emergency response services after an extreme weather event. This reduces wait times for any emergencies that may arise. To enroll in our Priority Service Program, simply send an email to info@countyroofingsystems requesting enrollment at no additional cost.
Securing the contents of your business or multi-family residence:
When your structure has sustained damage, it is important to move items to safety in order to prevent further loss of property. But this should only be attempted if it is safe to do so. If you are at all unsure about the structural integrity of your building, leave it to professionals who can help you. No inventory or personal property is worth the danger of injury or death.
We have got you covered.
County Roofing Systems specializes in commercial, multi-family and industrial roof repairs. State of the art products and methods in the installation, repair or emergency calls, we can offer warranties tailored to meet your business’ specific needs. At County we service all types of commercial roof systems:
- Modified Bitumen
- Liquid Roofing
- Membrane Roofing
- Replacement of Rotten Wood
- Ceramic Tile
- Metal Roof
- Composite Tile
Make sure to inspect and maintain the roof systems in your care.
The best way to avoid emergency roof repairs and costly roof repair calls is with a progressive preventive maintenance program. Crs offers it’s simple effective cost-effective inspection and preventive maintenance program.
Multi Point Inspection
CRS will inspect and assess the overall condition of the roof structure, identify the source of any leaks or potential infiltration areas, and unusual wear and tear, damage and any other problems that may have occurred during system installation or subsequent repairs. Our roof inspection will assess the roof structure, materials, interiors, and workmanship.
- Comprehensive roof audit, including core cuts, CAD drawings and detailed photos.
- Critical roof information in detailed roof condition reports and photos, warranties and maintenance records.
- Real time access to detailed roof condition reports and forecast data for all the roofs under your care.
- Accurately forecast roofing activity and expenditures to avoid potential problems, while managing your roof assets efficiently and cost effectively.
- 5-year forecasts of anticipated roof maintenance and capital expenses.
- Establish a rating score, to forecast an estimated remaining service life for each roof through an inspection of ten critical benchmarks.
- Structural Inspection: of the roof for damage and uneven roof planes and signs of sagging, in addition to examining the condition of the soffit, fascia, and gutter system. Masonry chimneys will be inspected for cracks, crumbling grout, and damage to chimney caps. Our team may need access to your attic to check for heat and moisture buildup due to insufficient venting.
- Material Inspection: The inspection will identify loose, missing, or curling shingles; stains; moss; rust; and missing flashing or fasteners; and shingle aggregate, rubber boots and seals around vent pipes, all inspected for signs of gaps or deterioration.
- Workmanship Inspection: The inspection will examine your roof for problems in workmanship that could increase the risks of leaks or other roof damage in the future. Incorrect flashing around roof penetrations—including vent pipes, skylights, and chimneys.
- With County Roofing Systems’ experience in the commercial roofing industry, you can trust that your investment will be protected. With our knowledgeable staff and excellent warranties.
We Are Proud to Associate Ourselves…
with the companies and organizations listed below. Our partnerships vary, so for more information be sure to ask your representative.