Long Island’s Premiere Roofers
Call Us Today For A Free Estimate 1-888-366-6619
Exceptional Roofers – At An Unbeatable Price
Our goal here at County Roofing Systems is to provide the very best product and service at a fair market value. No gimmicks, no bait and switch tactics but to just provide true value!
We have been servicing Long Island and surrounds as roofing contractors for more than 35 years. Join one of our many satisfied customers by choosing us to help with any of your roofing needs.
Benefits of County Roofing
GAF Certified Contractors 35+ Years Experience Lifetime Roofing System 0% Financing Available
Why choose a GAF Lifetime Roofing System, installed by a GAF Certified Contractor?
Your new roof is an essential investment for the security, safety and beauty of your home. You only want to do this once and do it right. GAF is the manufacture of the premiere Lifetime Roofing Shingle as an integral part of their Lifetime Roofing System. Only a GAF Certified Contractor, like County Roofing Systems can install the GAF Lifetime Warranty Roofing System. By using the required GAF parts of the system, (like the GAF Stater Shingle and Ice Shield, which will protect your roof against hurricane winds of up to 130 miles per hour) you are able to insure your roof with a GAF issued Lifetime Warranty. While many roofers are using the GAF Lifetime Shingle, they are not using the GAF system necessary to provide the Lifetime Warranty; and cannot offer the Lifetime Warranty because they are not part of the Certified Contractor program. By using County Roofing Systems to install your new GAF lifetime Roofing System you can be confident you are getting the best in quality, value and service, and that the job will be done right the first time!
- I was extremely happy with the work performed . Keith the owner was extremely nice and helpful. The work crew were also great and worked extremely hard from 730 am to 700 pm. they did a great job of cleaning up. – Carl Webb
- They did a clean job, and was very professional. They cleaned up afterwards which was much appreciated and I was very happy with their work. – Thomas Tagliavia
- It worked out very nice. He did the job in a reasonable amount of time. -Andrew Gouzoulis
- I have had my share of contractors work and experiences. I have to say County Roofing went beyond my expectations from estimates, to reliability, to end result it was an absolute dream. They were on time, clean and thorough throughout the whole process I would recommend them to any homeowner. In a market where it is easy to be mislead they were honest and proved trustworthy. I would recommend County without any reservation. -Benny Diasparra Westbury
- I hired the company to complete a repair to my roof, only to be told that the repair would need to be a complete replacement of the roof because of poor work done by the previous contractor (who has since gone out of business).(The prior contractor had installed the roof 10 years ago without flashing or ice sheild, leading to leaks). County made the process so easy by providing a lender to pay for the unexpected expense to get the work done immediately. They made an unexpected expense and replacement of my roof, into a great experience from beginning to end! – Keith
- The process was seamless. The crew that was on site was professional, quick, thorough and clean. The complete rip up of the roof, with replacement took about 10 hours. They cleaned the property after the work was completed, making the same look like work was never done to the house that day. Keith and Bill both followed up after services were performed to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the experience. To say the least, I was extremely impressed with everything! I would highly recommend their services! Description of work: I hired the company to complete a repair to my roof, only to be told that the repair would need to be a complete replacement of the roof because of poor work done by the previous contractor (who has since gone out of business). Keith and Bill made the process so easy by providing a lender to pay for the unexpected expense to get the work done immediately. They made an unexpected expense and replacement of my roof, into a great experience from beginning to end! – Jeff Yetkofsky
- Keith and his team did a great job on my home, employees were knowledgeable and experienced. All work was done ahead of schedule. – Joseph Price
- Work was excellent and on time. – Derrick Persaud
- I recommend Country Roofing systems without any reservation. They met with us and thoroughly explained our options. The quote was reasonable and the job went very well. They were well organized and neat. The project was completed in one day. Our roof looks great and we are very satisfied with the work. – Michael R. Northport
- PHENOMENAL! I wanted to have a new layer of shingles placed on my roof because I had a leak and only one layer on my roof and I was told I could have up to three layers. I was only having the problem with a leak on my roof during the winter. County Roofing Systems inspected my home and said they would not recommend doing another layer. They recommended striping the roof so they could install ice shield and inspect the plywood panels on my roof. It turned out to be the best advice, because I did not have ice shield on my existing roof and two of my panels needed to be replaced. If I had just done another layer I would have had the same leaking problem. I appreciate the good advice. My roof looks great and is leak free. County Roofing Systems did a great job. Very Clean & Neat! Very Professional! – Ana S.
- They did an excellent job they were neat clean no nails anywhere around job site. They were also very fast on the job in and out. They were also very professional. -Valery Cassella
Your Roof is An Integrated System
There’s more to a roof than just the shingles. Ensure your home is fully protected and enjoy peace of mind for years to come with the fully integrated GAF Lifetime Roofing System.
7 Signs you need a new roof!
1. Roof age
How old is your existing asphalt shingle roof? Most experts agree that a typical roof will last between 20 and 25 years. It also depends on whether the old roof was removed and you only have one layer of shingles, and if it is properly ventilated. If the roof was installed over another layer or several layers and it is older than 20 years, chances are you need a new roof.
2. Shingles curling and buckling
Shingles that are curled or buckling are another sign that you may need a new roof. Look at the slopes of your home that get direct sunlight and if you notice the shingles are curling and losing granules, it could mean the shingles are past their life expectancy. There could also be a possibility that the roof is defective.
3. Roof valleys
If your roof shingles are falling apart or missing in this area, it’s a definite sign you need a new roof. Valleys are one of the most important areas of your roof. Snow and rain flow through valleys and into gutters. If the valley is compromised, you could be susceptible to roof leaks.
4. Missing shingles
These are another sign your roof could be failing. Check to see if all of the shingle “tabs” are intact.
5. Chimney flashing
This is another area to be concerned about. If your flashing consists of roof cement or tar, it may need to be replaced with a long-term, water-tight fitting, which would be a metal flashing system.
6. Shingle granules in the gutters
Look in your gutters to see whether they are loaded up with shingle granules. Roofs tend to lose more granules toward the end of their life cycle. Inconsistant or darker color on some parts of the roof is another sign the granules have worn away.
7. Daylight through the roof boards
You notice a spongy feel or trampoline bounce when walking on the roof, which means the underlying decking is weakened from moisture. Check your attic to see if there is any daylight coming through the roof boards. Also check for moisture in the insulation.
Check Out Our Limited Time Offers!
Affordable Roofing Solutions
We understand that a new roof can be a major home investment. We offer many deals and financing options to help with your roofing needs*. They include:
- 0% Financing
- Save $500 off a new roofing project
- New Roofs for as low as $99/month
- 10% Summer saving discount on all new projects.
* Some conditions may apply. Please contact us for more information.