We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
County Roofing Systems is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. County Roofing Systems has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
County Roofing Systems is dedicated to keeping our employees trained in the latest safety requirements and procedures, and outfitted with properly working safety gear. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy of drug and alcohol use, and are considered a 100% Drug-Free workplace.
These policies are in place not only to protect the lives and well-being of our employees, but also to protect the property of our customers and suppliers. To learn more about our safety policies and abilities for your next project, call us today and ask.
Adherence to all OSHA mandated policies and procedures based on your project will always be followed. As there are many different requirements depending on the type of project you are undertaking, we will devise a safety plan and procedure for your individual job.
Why County Roofing Systems?
We at County Roofing Systems are proud to be your local community roofing, siding, windows, doors, solar and extensions contractor providing exceptional quality, value and service in every project we do. We have been providing both residential and commercial services in the community for over 35 years.
We are honored by the opportunity to earn your trust, build your project as the best it can be, and form a long lasting relationship. Our mission is to provide the very best in service, value and customer satisfaction. Referrals from our trusted customers and the community we serve are our best and most rewarding source of new business.Call For A Free Estimate